English Translation Of Leer
- en.wikipedia.orgHis broad smile, encasing a row of gleaming enamel, appears extra a snarl or leer.
- The items that you have collected might be displayed beneath “Vocabulary List”.
- Adults would leer, staring pointedly at our meals, though feedback have been mercifully rare.
- LingueeLook up phrases and phrases in comprehensive, dependable bilingual dictionaries and search by way of billions of on-line translations.
- If you wish to copy vocabulary gadgets to the vocabulary trainer, click on on “Import” within the vocabulary record.
Giving an e-mail handle is optional and, underneath our privateness policy, used solely to handle your enquiry. What we’d like is action and never just empty phrases on this area. Still, freedom usually meant pumping, grudgingly, in odd locations, whereas ladies who selected to nurse endured tsk-tsks or leers. For one long sequence, Hustlers loses its propriety and leers like the wolf in Looney Tunes. Aside from a short flash of bared bum within the final scene, there isn’t a full nudity right here, and the show looks at its characters not with a leer however a rueful smile of compassion. Most of Apple’s sketches are executed with a leer, suggesting distance.
Examples Of Leer In A Sentence
en.wikipedia.orgInstead, there are often smirks, sneers, pouts, leers and thin-lipped, robust-as-nails displays of contempt for anybody who would dare mess along with her. en.wikipedia.orgHis broad smile, encasing a row of gleaming tooth, seems extra a snarl or leer. en.wikipedia.orgHer background exhibits a mistrust of boys who would leer at her or want her to be one thing she just isn’t. Is a translation missing, have you ever observed a mistake, or do you just want to leave some constructive feedback?
The word within the example sentence does not match the entry word. Add leer to certainly one of your lists below, or create a brand new one.
Dictionary Entries Close To Leer
Chalk that up to a script that may quite leer at our present social predicaments than interact with them critically (i.e. in the best way of all worthy satire). Adults would leer, staring pointedly at our food, although comments were mercifully rare. The jaw was twisted out of form, making the face leer stupidly. When I asked the clerk for my room key, he gave it to me with a leer.